Molly B. Sinclair
Molly's approach to the practice of law is pragmatic and compassionate. Her practice focuses on wills, probate, estate planning, administration, and settlement. Typical cases include preparation and execution of wills, powers of attorney, and advanced health care directives, along with probate administration, estate settlement, and succession planning.
In areas of real estate and small business, Molly handles select transactional matters.
Molly graduated from Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in 2001, and she us admitted to practice in Maine and Vermont.
Molly grew up in Springfield, Vermont. She earned her Bachelor's degree with Honours from Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Molly attended Middlebury College's Bread Loaf School of English, and studied abroad in Grenoble, France. Before practicing law, Molly taught high school English, and worked as a newspaper reporter and freelance copy editor.
During law school, Molly presented to the Pennsylvania State Legislature's Agricultre and Environmental Committee on best management practices and on key distinctions between employees and independent contractors, with special focus on poultry production contracts.
In addition to spending time with her friends and family, Molly enjoys travel, walking, skiing, swimming, sailing, yoga, and live music. She lives in Westbrook with her husband Tom, and their dog, Max.
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, 2001
- B.A., Acadia University (Honours), 1993
- Bread Loaf School of English, 1992
- Admitted in Maine and Vermont
- Maine and Vermont State Bar Associations: Member, Real Estate, Title, Municipal, Elder Law, Trust and Estates, Probate, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Small Law Firm Sections
- Past Vice Chair, Westbrook Comprehensive Plan Committee
- Past Board Member, WMPG
|• Admitted to Practice Law in Vermont in 2002 & in Maine in 2007
• Court Admissions: Maine & Vermont State Courts
• Education: Acadia University, B.A. (Hon), Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.